Rome, ITALY, 11 - 12 - 13 OCTOBER 2017
REALITY AND VIRTUALITY FOR THE HBs MANAGEMENT
The Training School is based upon work from COST Action TD1406, supported by COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology). It is a pan - European intergovernmental framework. Its mission is to enable break-through scientific and technological developments leading to new concepts and products and thereby contribute to strengthening Europe’s research and innovation capacities.
- Sala degli Organi Collegiali, Rectorate- La Sapienza University, Roma
Piazzale Aldo Moro 5 – 00185 Roma
- Institute for Applied Mathematics (IAC)"Mauro Picone"
Via dei Taurini, 19 - 00185 Roma (RM).
- Shirley Cefai: Heritage buildings integration into their urban and natural landscape.
- Gurmesindo Bueno: Definition of best practices for a good and sound restoration, and preservation of HB.
- Hervé Panetto: introduction to knowledge engineering: ontologies, interoperability frameworks, assessment and standards.
- Andrej Tibaut: knowledge engineering for Heritage buildings: requirements, ontology, rules, knowledge base.
- Roberto Natalini: Mathematical models for an interdisciplinary approach to conservation of HB.
- Roberto Scopigno: Towards a virtual 3D tool to simulate realistic degradation of stone materials according to environmental conditions.
- Dalik Sojeref: Think Tank (for the young attendees) addressing the Trans disciplinary issues: challenges for career building and job chances.
- Luisa Migliorati: Heritage Buildings integration into the Historic Centre through the centuries. – Fieldwork.
- Piero Tiano: Visit to the ICCROM - Worldwide experience.
Alice Maria Tavares Alves da Costa
Daniela Dvornik Perhavec
María José Merchán
María del Carmen Vega
Llucia Bosch Rubio
The Course was realized with the logistical contribute of the Dipartimento di Scienze dell'Antichità, Università La Sapienza, Roma and the Istituto per le Applicazioni del Calcolo "M. Picone" del Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche, Roma.