The Action identifies 5 working packages, which will be undertaken by the Working Groups:
- Data collection and distilling (classification) of good and sound experiences related with preservation and rehabilitation of HBs.
- Development of common and adequate procedures in relation with the goal of the new framework.
- Development of a clear “back-processing” system, able to organic contribute at the enriching of know- how in the field of HBs preservation and their social and cultural valorization.
- Semantic of interoperability
- Services for HB systems’ interoperability
- Implementation of HB Interoperability
- Heritage buildings/sites perspective
- Surroundings perspective
- Combined perspectives
- Theme 1: Heritage buildings in context
- Theme 2: The social-cultural role played by heritage buildings and their impact on society
- Theme 3: Social engagement in heritage buildings
- Theme 4: Good practice in social engagement in heritage buildings
- Coordination and deployment-leading currently by Dr. Anna Sadowska are dedicated to management and dissemination of the action’s main results.
- Being of primordial importance it serves as a bridge among other WGs’ activities where via networking and outreach of the results provide training activities, gender balance issues and involvement of young researchers.